EPONITE EP-T is a thixotropic, solvent free structural epoxy adhesive ideal for bonding a wide range of building materials to one another including concrete, brick, metal, stone, and wood. EPONITE EP-T has a high level of mechanical integrity and exhibits excellent bonding characteristics even under damp (but not wet) conditions. Eponite EP-T is a specially thickened version for use where reduced slump and higher build are required or in warmer weather conditions to retain build in vertical applications.
EPONITE EP-T is a versatile, epoxy paste adhesive being
particularly suitable for all general-purpose bonding
operations and thin section concrete repairs. It is also used in conjunction with Hydroband HP1 and HP2 to form a watertight but flexible joint.
• Colour coded components to ensure correct
• Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
• Bonds to damp substrates
• Low Odour
• Thixotropic nature facilitates application in both
vertical and overhead locations.
• Very good chemical properties and cohesive
• Resistant to water, weathering, and a wide range
• Creep resistant